Friday, January 7, 2011

November 26, 2010

Hey! It sounds like everything is going well back home. Sounds like you also had a great thanksgiving. So here's how mine went ( and no i wasn't trunky ) So in the morning we had a really good devotional. Jeffrey R Holland came to speak to us. He is such a good speaker, it was awesome. After that we had our Thanksgiving meal during lunch time cuz the cafeteria workers got let off at evening time. It wasnt too good haha just picture a school cafeteria turkey meal. Oh well, it was better than nothing. The thing i really missed on Thanksgiving was the good home cooked meals. So the Jazz are doing awesome huh?? I love it when D-will and CP3 go at it, cuz deron always owns him hahaha. They have a good record so far, hopefully they keep it up! It's weird how San Antonio is #1. What's the Heat's record? Ha thats crazy how nick dented the car already, i bet he was mad! I just know how to keep things in great shape i guess!! jk jk... but really ha.  So it sounds like you guys are liking the new comp. to elder cordier. Hopefully they will finally get some work done for once!! haha. So gary is doing better?? is he back to normal? I miss that dog haha. So someting funny that happend this week was when elder hartley was sleeping. He talks in his sleep and in the middle of the night he yelled "como se diz crap!" which means, "how do you say crap!?" in portuguese hahhaha.  So the weather this week has been SO SO COLD!!! Man its crazy. I never remember ogden getting this cold, its rediculous. Oh, tell mom i might need a lint roller as well, thanks. So I am a pro at tying my own ties now, you wouldnt believe your eyes!! I saw Kyle Boren the other day. He was really homesick and he wanted to go home. Hopefully he didnt, cuz i havent seen him for a while and his class is in the same building as mine. That was so funny what ellen anthony wrote on moms facebook. I got all the missionaries laughing at that. So your team byu is owning in BBalll and football now huh? I bet your stoked about that. So im so ready to get out of the MTC. Its starting to get routine for me & I just want to get out there and go to work! Not too much else to say here, we gotta leave for the temple soon so I hope you have a great week, I love you!
 
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment