Friday, January 7, 2011

December 10, 2010

Hey it sounds like things are going good at home. The jazz have been kicking butt but i guess they've slipped up a lil this week. How is gordan hayward doing?? So i get my reassignment in a couple weeks. I'm not dissapointed, im actually really excited! I wanna serve in the states for a while cuz then i'll get like 2 missions!! haha i honestly wanna just get out of the MTC. I'll probably get my visa in a couple/few months. The only fear i would have is to forget all the portuguese i've learned here. So this week I got to go outside of the mtc again cuz elder matson has been sick so he went to the clinic a few miles away from the MTC. He is my good mtc buddy, so it was fun to travel outside of the prison like walls here hahaha. Thank you guys for the christmas package. I am excited to at least open some gifts on christmas. Mom wanted to know what sundays are like here. On sundays we just go to sacrament meeting, preisthood, have a temple walk, and a devotional. The rest of the time is just meals and study. I like sundays. I have gained maybe 4 pounds here in the mtc. not too shabby. I sent off some christmas cards today, you should be getting one monday or tuesday. I made them in the mtc bookstore, im genious! haha. Kyle boren decided to stick it out, he was thinking of going home. He flew to the dominican republic mtc a couple days ago. So i think this next wednesday i might get to host. That will be sweet. I remember when i got dropped off and the hosts looked all happy and such but i was sad haha. Is gary's scars all healed up and is he back to normal? I thought about ali the other day and got sad again! ugh it sucked! i forgot that it all happend! well time is running out so i gotta go! I love you & keep up the good work!
 
Love, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment