Friday, January 7, 2011

December 24, 2010 - Last email from the MTC!

Man i wrote you a big email and i lost it!!! ugh im so mad! i'll try to hurry and make up for it.
Thats scary about gary, but i'm glad hes doing good now. I'm super stoked for phili! I can't wait to eat some cheestakes!! the jazz are doing good so i[m happy. Keep up the updates! I wish i could go to the christmas party! We're having a little christmas party of our own here. Tonight we're gunna have a sleepover in one room, and eat a whole bunch of food we bought at the bookstore with our blue cards money thats leftover. It will be legit. We're gunna play uno and have a good time haha. It will be good to finally relax for a while. I cant wait. Tomorrow there is a christmas devo and i think a first presidency member is coming so we'll see. I'm so so stoked for philly! I hear there is a portuguese mission there, but i think they said they think that we'll be put in english speaking, but we'll see. Either way i'm so excited to finally go out in the field and teach. I wanna leave the mtc haha. I got a package from the couches this week, it was so nice of them! I was also happy to get all the mail from you guys and thanks again for the presents, i love em! thanks for being such a great provider and a hard worker. I look up to you more than you know. So i'll try to call your cell on tuesday if your not home. I might be calling around 5 am so we'll see if your home, but if not i'll try your cell. What are you guys gunna do on christmas?? It was so good hearing from youguys on wednesday, & i look forward to it again on tuesday. I'm so mad my email i had for you was lost! i have no time now! i'll call you on tuesday and i'm excited to email again next week! i'm sure i'll have more time as well. I love you so much and have a great christmas!!
 
Love, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment