Wednesday, September 14, 2011

July 27, 2011

Hey! So every week I write in my daily planner on the wednesday page on what happend in the week so I can tell you when pday comes, but unfortunately I forgot it today so I will just be going off of memory, and anything I miss will go on next weeks letter. But this week I was sick with a cold, which is yet another thing that has been owning my health. The month of July has been horrible health wise. Some things have happend with my body whether it be some weird brazilian rash or my glands swelling up when i got a fever. Man, sometimes brazil just owns you!!! Haha. But I will be fine and these things will pass. My cold is already almost gone. Hey tell mom to send me nyquill and dayquill will you? Also Ibeprofen. But anyways ha so Diego never got baptised. His baptism was suppossed to be saturday night but we got there saturday night and he backed out at the last second! It sucked! His dad talked with us and he said that he wasnt ready to be baptised and that even worsened diegos confidence. He doesnt even want to take messages anymore. His uncle is a Jehovah witness and Im almost positive he is the one who talked him out of it. Freak! Oh well, we did our part, he just didnt except. But on some good news we were walking on the road heading to an investigators house when a woman shouted at us to come back and talk with her. She had told us that something inside of her told her to look outside, and when she saw us the spirit whispered to her that she needed to talk to us. Man it was so sweet! We taught the first lesson and marked baptism dates with her and her daughter! They are super solid! But the work is going pretty good. We are doing a lot of tracting trying to widen our teaching pool and get new investigators. My comp is new in the mission but he teaches super well and knows all of the lesson doctrine, so its all good. Our house got passed by the zone leaders and now we are waiting for the mission office to finalize the deal. Uhg, im so sick of waiting and taking the bus every single day! I think its close now though, and we should be moved in maybe next week. I´ll cross my fingers. But yup, all is well, and its a good life serving a mission. Today is my nine month mark and its so crazy to think about house fast its gone! But at the same time, it seems like forever since the mtc and that I´ve seen you guys. Well, I cant remember what else I wanted to say, but I will say what I missed in the next weeks letter. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment