Monday, November 8, 2010

Letter to his brother, Nick 10/30/10

Sup man! How's Life?? The mtc is pretty sweet, but its tough! Class all day gets rough at times haha, but it all works out. So whats the deal with my car? you gunna buy it? if so when? Hows xbox? haha i know you be pwning them noobs all day. Oh yeah, tell mom i just emailed her, she'll be very happy. You should send me candy in a package. Deal? I just got back from gym. The mtc gym is where you earn your respect, and legends are made. Its like a churchballapalooza. I be ballen those nerdy missionaries erry day all over the place. Its funny how the leadership is in the mtc. The ZL's think they're hot stuff cuz they're ZL's hahaha. They're still greenys, and will poop their pants when they get shoved out in the field. The language is coming along sweet. We pray in portuguese every day, and I can bear my testimony in portuguese. We'll, I dont have much time left so i gotta go. Love you son, write back! my pdays are on fridays, so reply before the next one deal?? I miss you already bro. peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment