Monday, November 8, 2010

11/05/10

Hey! how are things?? The mtc is a lot better now that i know how it runs and such. The first couple days sucked, but its all good now. Did you guys get my letter?? i sent it a couple days ago. So the jazz are 500. huh? And dwill and hayward got in a fight?? tell me more! haha. But are they fun to watch now with raja and jefferson? also how is d-will doing? Thats too bad that lake powell didnt work out. So the steel prop is sweet? does the boat go faster now?  So are you ready for your lectures?? I feel your pain cuz i study for hours on end every day! I've learned a ton tho, more than ever. I did the first TRC lesson yesterday, I feel that me and my companion did a really good job. The language is coming along good, i'm really glad i practiced before I left. I really love Pdays, Its when i can just sit back and relax, because all the other days are just go go go. It takes time to get used to a scheduled life. So at the fireside on sunday, M Russell Ballard came to speak and it was so amazing. I loved it. My companion and I get along fine.  He's really quiet and doesnt laugh when i crack my hilarious jokes ya know? haha. But yeah how is gary? I miss that guy! i miss you guys!! Sorry If this email is short, I had to answer moms questions, write nick a small email, and write you in 30 min. It goes by super fast. But my first sunday was good. Everything is done in portuguese (sacrament, prayers, talks) I dont really know what they're saying so it gets boring haha. But hopefully soon I'll know whats going on and be able to comprehend everything. But hey i got like a few seconds left, thanks for emailing! Keep em up, mom will ask questions, and I will email you about me week! I love you and have a good week!
Love Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment